REGISTRATION & ADMISSION:
Registration for admission in Classes I to IX & XI (Commerce & Science) will open from 2nd weak of February. Parents desiring admission for their ward are to submit the Registration form as attached to the Prospectus along with a Fee of Rs. 300/-. The tests and interviews of the Candidates of Class IX & XI will be held in February & March. The time, date, place of the tests and interview shall be notified to the Parents in advance. The Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- The number of seats class is very limited. Admission to students in the classes will be given subject to availability of seats. Details of admission test & interviews may be checked form the school.
- They are to submit the Registration forms along with a fee of Rs. 300/-. The Registration form as attached to the Prospects may be used. The Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Please note that we do not send reminders for fees due. Kindly note the date and send fees on before the dates given or else late fee will be changed.
- No outstation cheques are accepted. Parents are requested to make payments by Cheque on the due dates.
- The admission fee once paid is not refundable.
- All arrears must be cleared for all classes before commencement of Annual Exams, failing which student shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- If fess is not received by the due date, a fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged for each day including holidays. The name of the pupil may be struck off from the school roll for non payments of fees & the student may be re-admitted at the discretion of the Principal on payment of all the arrears and a fresh admission fee.
- Telephonic or verbal queries will not be entertained regarding accounts, Kindly make all your requests in writing.
- Admission in class XI will be considered as fresh admission.
Parents are requested to give one month’s notice for the intended, withdrawal of a student. If such notice is not given, full fees for one month will be charged.
Admission: General Rules
- Parents please note that we have very limited seats in each class.
- The entrance test will consist of four subjects – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science(for Class IX) & as per the stream; Science or Commerce (for Class Xl). If after being called for the test for admission, a student does not present herself/himself on the appointed date, the registration will lapse & the registration fee will be forfeited by the school.
- Candidates who do not quality in the Entrance test or interview will not be considered for admission.
- The Principal reserves the right for admission.
- At the time of admission, the following documents are be submitted to the School Office –
(i) Original Transfer Certificate. (Where applicable)
(ii) Original Birth Certificate along with a photocopy